Re: telco next week

Jeff, Daniel, all

Ok, lets go for it. No promises, but. we'll try this end....

Regards

Phil Tetlow
Senior Consultant
IBM Business Consulting Services
Mobile. (+44) 7740 923328

             "Jeff Pan"
             <pan@cs.man.ac.uk
                                       "Daniel Oberle"
             01/03/2005 11:41          <oberle@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de>,
                                       Phil Tetlow/UK/IBM@IBMGB
                                                                        cc
                                       <jeff.pan@manchester.ac.uk>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: telco next week

Phil,

> Looks like we have managed to track down several speaker phones. How
about
> a telecon in two hours time (6pm GMT) on the usual number?

Fine with me :-)

Greetings,
Jeff

--
Dr. Jeff Z. Pan  ( http://DL-Web.man.ac.uk/ )
School of Computer Science, The University of Manchester