Re: [protege-owl] Re: Why not standart RDF reification

    Dear Vincent,

    Thank you for your interest in NKRL. With respect to the "Best
Practices" vocabulary, I know only what you also probably now. When she
announced, few days ago, a new version of her (with Alan Rector)
document about "N-ary Relations", Natasha Noy also spoke of a
"forthcoming note" intended to introduce a "standard vocabulary for
describing that something is an n-ary  relations and for defining
mappings for n-ary relations between RDF/ OWL and other languages". I am
waiting, like you...

    Regards,

    G.P. Zarri