Re: Collecting examples of image annotation on the semantic web

Jacco,

Not sure these are still relevant to you - but a couple more things.

I forgot that we had a 'beauty contest' for RDF EXIF schemas, and Masahide
Kanzaki's won and was put on the w3c site:

http://www.w3.org/2003/12/exif/

also for w3photo we had a schema for describing parts of images, based on
one by Jim Ley and also work at Maryland, and mappable to SVG:

http://www.bnowack.de/w3photo/pages/image_vocabs

at one point it was going to get put up on the w3c site but that never
happened.

Finally, that example for w3photo isn't the best; better are:

http://swordfish.rdfweb.org/discovery/2004/01/www2004/files/

and the examples in http://swordfish.rdfweb.org/discovery/2004/01/www2004/

cheers

Libby