New version of MM TF Proposal

From: Giorgos Stamou <gstam@softlab.ntua.gr>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:11:08 +0100
To: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "'Jane Hunter'" <jane@dstc.edu.au>, "'John R Smith'" <jsmith@us.ibm.com>, "'Hobson Paola-BPH001'" <Paola.Hobson@motorola.com>
Dear all

Attached you can find the new version of the MM TF Proposal according to the
last telecon, to Ralph (thanks Ralph) and to Jeremy (thanks Jeremy)
suggestions.

Concerning the possibility of restricting the work done until the end of the
year, in MPEG-7 annotation (comment from Ralph and Jeremy), I think that
especially for the still images case (that is covered until the end of the
year) this will reduce the applicability of the results. So, I propose to
leave this open, at least for the moment. Do you agree?

Please feel free to send any other corrections.

Regards,

Giorgos