Re: F2F in Galway

thanks for the information.
On hotels, it is more convenient if more of us are staying at the same
hotel.
It would be useful to me if i could get a couple of recommendations
rather than a lot
and then have us book early to get a group of us at the same hotel.
Also, for those of us who do not have cell phones that work in ireland
it is more useful
to have convenient internet access in the rooms (wireless or wired that
is either included in the
room rate or not too unreasonably priced)  so that would be a very
useful criteria to judge on
as well as location.  Would you be able to provide just a couple (say 2)
recommendations?

thanks,
deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Co-Director Knowledge Systems Laboratory