From: Aldo Gangemi [mailto:a.gangemi@istc.cnr.it]
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 1:23 PM
To: Uschold, Michael F; jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com; schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Cc: public-swbp-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: [WNET] Please send info

At 13:00 -0800 27-01-2005, Uschold, Michael F wrote:
>I have a need to get up to date quickly on the role of OWL and Wordnet,
>so I'd like to read some of the notes your TF has produced.
>
>I spent 10-15 min skimming the email archieves, and did not see much
>traffic recently.
>
>Guus said he was going to send me some links.
>This is a reminder.
>
>Thanks
>Mike

Hi Mike,

I don't know about Jeremy and Guus, but I have been unavailable for
much time. I still plan to return on this, and have new links, like
the ISLE model for lexical repositories (I had ported it to OWL),
which I want to submit to the WN-TF as a starting point for a general
treatment of lexica.

On the second TF activity (WordNet as an ontology), I also have an
OWL ontology of WordNet noun synsets, aligned to DOLCE, for those
interested. But I cannot actively work on these issues for at least
two weeks. Contact me if you need some urgent material.

Cheers
Aldo
--

Aldo Gangemi
Research Scientist

!!! please don't use the old gangemi@ip.rm.cnr.it
address, because it is under spam attack