Re: OMG Ontology Metamodel Definition Review

Elisa F. Kendall wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> First, thank you for taking the time to read through our submission, and
> thanks in particular to Jeremy for
> the detailed comments.  I will take them back to the team personally and
> ensure that we address them all
> appropriately.  This kind of feedback is incredibly valuable to us, as
> we truly want the specification to be
> useful and widely adopted.

Elisa,

at the WG meeting today, we did not agree any group comments, but Guus
did ask me to send my comments as personal comments - it appears that
this action complete - please consider my comments on ODM, noting that
they are personal comments and have not been endorsed by either the
SWBPD WG, or my HP colleagues. (I think that given their technical
nature this is unimportant)

(The lack of agreement on group comments reflected that there was real
disagreement over Phil's comments, and that my comments were too late to
be considered by the WG)

Jeremy