[SE] SETF Draft Telecon Agenda

From: Phil Tetlow <philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 10:45:36 -0500
To: swbp <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "Jeff Pan" <pan@cs.man.ac.uk>

Guys,

Please forgive this rather brief mail, but I wanted to get some initial
ideas out sufficiently in advance of our (SETF) first telecon on Tuesday
(18:00 GMT).

1. Amendments to task force terms of reference, eg:
      i. Suggested duration of the TF
      ii. Identification of more specific deliverables (notes etc)
2. Identification of member's areas of interest and discussion on
appropriate contributions
3. Potential ideas for face-2-face discussion at the tech plenary and
identification of work that needs to be done before hand.

If anyone has any further ideas, or thinks we should change the above,
please let either myself of Jeff Pan know.

Kind Regards

Phil Tetlow
Senior Consultant
IBM Business Consulting Services