Re: [SE] Ontology Driven Architectures

Phil, All

Could the phrase "modelling reality" be changed to something like "modelling
common understanding of the domain" or some similar neutral phrase?  I have had
students modelling things from Harry Potter's world to fantasy games to
alternative conceptualizations of healthcare by different professionals - all for
building systems with ontology driven architectures.    There are lots of domains
I wouldn't want to call "reality".  And there is a whole minefield of
philosophical argument I'd rather skirt around.

Regards

Alan

--
Alan L Rector