Fw: [SE] Software Engineering Task Force Telecon Times

From: Jeff Pan <pan@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 13:21:25 -0000
To: "SWBPD" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Pan" <pan@cs.man.ac.uk>
To: "Phil Tetlow" <philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: [SE] Software Engineering Task Force Telecon Times

Phil,

> Has anyone any suggestions on when we should hold the Software Engineering
> telecons. If I remember correctly I think I suggested the first Tuesday of
> every month?

Tuesday is fine with me. I would suggest we hold biweekly telecons for the first couple of months, considering the fact that the TF is newly contructed. We could make it a monthly telecons later whenever needed.

Greeytings,
Jeff

--
Dr. Jeff Z. Pan  ( http://DL-Web.man.ac.uk/ )
School of Computer Science, The University of Manchester