Review of RDFTM Survey

From: Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 13:06:53 +0100
To: "Natasha Noy" <noy@SMI.Stanford.EDU>, "David Wood" <dwood@mindswap.org>
Cc: "SWBPD list" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Natasha and David,

I'd like to thank you for volunteering to review the RDFTM

One thing that isn't mentioned explicitly in the document is
that it presupposes a basic familiarity with both Topic Maps and
RDF. I hope that isn't making the task a lot more difficult...

If you need clarification on any TM-related issues, feel free to
post questions on the SWBPD list and one of us will respond as
soon as possible.

Otherwise I look forward to the discussion in Boston.

Best regards,

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/RDFTM/survey

Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>
Chief Strategy Officer, Ontopia