RE: [PORT] Which is the right list to discuss SKOS now?

I usually do mails on design of SKOS to public-esw-thes@w3.org, unless there is an issue which has obvious overlap to other SWBP WGs, in which case I cc public-swbp-wg@w3.org.  Process issues I do to public-swbp-wg@w3.org, but often cc public-esw-thes@w3.org to keep folks only on that list in the loop.

(Btw for those only on public-esw-thes@w3.org, public-swbp-wg@w3.org is also public and anyone can subscribe :)

Cheers,

Al.

---