XML Ontology Creation

From: Timothy Jaeger <calitswa@soe.ucsd.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:42:51 -0800
To: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Hi,

I am a newbie in XML/Ontology Creation, but am working on a project
involving keyword mapping and visualization, and found that an XML file
would work best with the visualization tool (processing.org) that I am
using.

I did some research on Ontology creation, and found that Semantica, Protégé,
and GrOWL to be 3 tools that might work. Does anybody here know whether
these allow for exporting in XML format?

Regards,

Tim Jaeger
calitswa@soe.ucsd.edu