Re: [SE] ODA Editors Draft - For Group Review

From: Phil Tetlow <philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 06:26:58 -0500
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: SWBPD <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Many thanks for your kind offer. Our aim is indeed to seek direction for
this, and similar notes, at the F2F, but  I am, however, unsure if the
outcome of group note review is supposed to be as clinical as a 'yes' or
'no' answer. I look to Guus and Ralph for direction here.

Phil Tetlow
Senior Consultant
IBM Business Consulting Services
Mobile. (+44) 7740 923328

             Jeremy Carroll
                                       Phil Tetlow/UK/IBM@IBMGB
             22/02/2005 05:52                                           cc
                                       SWBPD <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
                                       Re: [SE] ODA Editors Draft  - For
                                       Group Review

Phil Tetlow wrote:
> Please find attached the latest version of the SETF's draft note on
> Ontology Driven Architectures and the Application of the Semantic Web in
> Software Engineering. Further comment would indeed be appreciated.
> Regards

I will review by the F2F. Hopefully, I'll manage to e-mail comments, but
it might only be a verbal top-level review summary at meeting, with
detailed e-mail to follow.

I will be happy to have such an action recorded against me at this
week's telecon (for which I have already offered regrets). (I am
unlikely to see the minutes until after I have completed the review)

If I understand correctly, the editors hope that the WG may approve
publication at the F2F, so the top-level review summary is basically a
yes or a no.