Re: telcon access during f2f

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:47:41 -0500
To: Christopher Welty <welty@us.ibm.com>
Cc: schreiber@cs.vu.nl, public-swbp-wg@w3.org

At 12:00 PM 2/18/2005 -0500, Christopher Welty wrote:
>Guus, Ralph,
>
>Will there be open telecon access during the entire f2f WG meeting, or will those interested in joining by phone need to let us know when they plan to join (so that, e.g. ports can be reserved)?

I have requested teleconference facilities for the full duration of the
meeting.  It should not be a problem to keep the speakerphone
connected all the time.  This should not, however, dissuade any
remote participants from letting us all know in advance those
parts of the meeting for which they do plan to be in attendance.