Re: March 3-4 F2F registered participants

From: Alan Rector <rector@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:56:56 +0000
To: "Deborah L. McGuinness" <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>
CC: "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>, public-swbp-wg@w3.org

All

There was an earlier request for times when we could be available for joining by
telephone,
so I am a bit confused.
I have had to await details those two days as I am involved intermittently in
moderating student seminars - periodically the day job intrudes. Both days are
difficult,

 I can be available only after 19:30 UT 14:30 EST. either day. I would be pleased to
join either time. (allowing for 'normal' perversity of trains but with the possibility
of extreme perversity as last night).

Regards

Alan

--