[RDFTM] Draft survey - alternative location

From: Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:22:22 +0100
To: "SWBPD list" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

The RDF/TM Interoperability task force is well on its way
to completing an initial draft of the Survey of Existing
Proposals and we aim to have a complete draft by Feb 28, in
time for review at the F2F in Boston.

Unfortunately the TWiki site at the University of Bologna
is a little unstable at the moment, so I posted a temporary
copy of the current working draft here:

http://www.ontopia.net/tmp/survey.htm

The editors will be holding a telecon this afternoon. If
anyone has comments for consideration at that meeting,
please post them to this list as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>