[WNET] Telecon to restart TF

From: Aldo Gangemi <a.gangemi@istc.cnr.it>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 18:01:26 +0100
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org
Cc: fellbaum@princeton.edu, swick@w3.org, michael.f.uschold@boeing.com, brian.mcbride@hp.com, welty@us.ibm.com, schreiber@cs.vu.nl, jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com, danbri@w3.org, oltramari@loa-cnr.it, ide@cs.vassar.edu, glottolo@ilc.cnr.it

Hi all,

I propose to have a telecon dedicated to the WordNet TF before the
f2f (March 3rd). I'll be on holidays from Feb 24th to Mar 4th, but I
suppose the TF can be discussed at the f2f without me either :).

New material to be discussed has been uploaded on
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/WNET/ (see this morning's
messages), and more is going to come in next days.

Proposed dates:

Thursday 17th, 15:30 GMT (London)
Friday 18th, 11:30 GMT
Wednesday 23 14:00 GMT

Draft outline

- Advancement of WN2.0 datamodel (last version uploaded on WNET page,
hopely Christiane can join us)
- Relations to ISLE-MILE Working Group (hopely Nancy Ide or Nicoletta
Calzolari can join us)
- OntoWordNet and possible plans for an open call to distributed
improvement of WN modules by expertise
- Relations to OEP (for OntoWordNet, modularization, and design
patterns) and PORT (for WN datamodel vs. SKOS vs. MILE)

Best
Aldo
--

Aldo Gangemi
Research Scientist

!!! please don't use the old gangemi@ip.rm.cnr.it
address, because it is under spam attack