Re: [ALL] Agenda 10 Feb telecon 1800 UTC

i am traveling on thursday and am not sure if i will be in cell phone
coverage during the telecon.  I will call in if i can.

Incase i do not make it to the telecon, i have some comments.
- on the F2F:  I will not be able to make it to the f2f in boston but
would like to call in.  Since I will be at another 2 day meeting during
our meeting, it would be quite useful to me to get the timing set up in
advance so i can help make the other meeting work around the times.
Could we try to get a call in time set up soon?
- my action on the odm review is continued.  (I will meet with Elisa to
go over it.)
- I expect that our new member, Elisa Kendall from Sandpiper Software,
will be joining this telecon since she has just joined the working group.
She will be sending an intro soon but you may be particularly interested
in her participation both because she is willing to take the lead on the
units and measures note from the OEP task force and also because she is
a lead author on the OMG - ODM document.   Please welcome her.

thanks,
deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Co-Director Knowledge Systems Laboratory