Re: [SE] A Semantic Web Primer for Object-Oriented Software Developers

Phil Tetlow wrote:

> Guus,
>
> Following a final round of review from the SE task force we are now content
> with the current position of our Semantic Web Primer for Object-Oriented
> Software Developers and ask the SWBP WG to consider its promotion beyond
> editors draft status. Perhaps we might discuss this at the next group
> telecon?
>
> For now, however, may I wish you and the rest of the working group a very
> merry Christmas and the very happiest New Year.

Phil,

Thanks for this. Can I ask you to send a proposal to publish to the
list, with a pointer to the editor's draft and with a brief overview of
the review round (whether you were able to reach consensus with the
reviewers). We will place it on the agenda for 9 Jan.

Also happy holidays to you.

Best,
Guus

Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718; E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl