Re: [WN] technical questions

Hi Jacco,

You're right, thanks for spotting this. Will get these bug out in the
next version. A collegue of mine (Willem Verhage) also found a bug.
Some words contain slashes and end up in the fragment of the URI,
which of course it should not. I will replace slashes with an
underscore in the next version.

Mark.

--
  Mark F.J. van Assem - Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
        markREMOVE@cs.vu.nl - http://www.cs.vu.nl/~mark