Re: [ALL] agenda 22 August telecon 1700 UTC

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 00:45:28 +0100
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Cc: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Guus Schreiber wrote:

> 3.6 RDF-in-HTML (Ben)
>
> Update:
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Aug/0011.html
>
> Note on XHTML2 link types (DanB):
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Aug/0003.html

I'd like to set this document moving along towards TR publication.

I'm not sure next steps. One practical question: the image needs
improving. Currently it uses a GraphViz auto-generated image. I'd
like to replace that with something more professional and polished;
I'd appreciate recommendations from WG members for good tools
that make RDF-based diagrams easily and prettily. I have WinXP,
MacOSX and Linux machines available. Suggestions welcomed...

Dan