[SE] Guidance on late return of review comments

From: Phil Tetlow <philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:02:52 +0100
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Cc: SWBPD <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Guus

You may recall that the SETF asked for review of our ODA note in June with
the expectance that comments would be returned by late July. We have not,
however, received any comments to date having been in touch with the
respective reviewers individually. Although we still expect to get review
comments in the next few weeks, I would be grateful to hear your advice on
lengthy periods of review.

Kind Regards

Phil Tetlow
Senior Consultant