RE: [WNET],[OEP] WordNet datamodel

At 14:06 +0100 27-04-2005, Dickinson, Ian John (HP Labs, Bristol, UK) wrote:
>Hi Aldo,

Hi Ian, there is some delay from me :). Let's say that TF and dataset
should be ready by the end of next week. When done, I'll propose a
dedicated telecon for this and other issues. If anyone has worked (or
is willing to work) on WNET, please let me know.
--Aldo
--

Aldo Gangemi
Research Scientist

!!! please don't use the old gangemi@ip.rm.cnr.it
address, because it is under spam attack