W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-swbp-wg@w3.org > April 2005

Re: [ALL] Agenda 21 April telecon 1700 UTC

From: Phil Tetlow <philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:24:35 +0100
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Cc: SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <OF521B1EBD.72F5B43B-ON80256FEA.003E83E5-80256FEA.003ADB81@uk.ibm.com>





Guus,

Ill be in transit during this evening's telecon and would really appreciate
the SE update to be moved earlier in the agenda if at all possible.

Many thanks.

Kind Regards


Phil Tetlow
Senior Consultant
IBM Business Consulting Services
Mobile. (+44) 7740 923328


                                                                           
             Guus Schreiber                                                
             <schreiber@cs.vu.                                             
             nl>                                                        To 
             Sent by:                  SWBPD list <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>  
             public-swbp-wg-re                                          cc 
             quest@w3.org                                                  
                                                                   Subject 
                                       [ALL] Agenda 21 April telecon 1700  
             20/04/2005 13:17          UTC                                 
                                                                           
                                                                           
                                                                           
                                                                           
                                                                           
                                                                           





AGENDA  Teleconference
W3C Semantic Web Best Practices & Deployment Working Group
21 April 2005, 1700 UTC
              1000 (West US)
              1300 (East US)
              1800 (London)
              1900 (Amsterdam),
              0200 (next day Tokyo)
              0300 (next day Sydney)
Duration: 60-90 min

Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 conference code 7927# ('SWBP')
IRC Chat: irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665), #swbp
Web-based IRC (member-only):
    http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc

Chair: David Wood
Scribe: tbd (pls volunteer)

Please note that SWBP&D WG telecons are for attendance by members and
invited experts only.


1. ADMIN (15 min)

Roll call
Regrets: Schreiber

PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the April 7 telecon:
   http://www.w3.org/2005/04/07-swbp-minutes.html

PROPOSED next telecon
     5 May, 1700 UTC

Agenda amendments

General actionss:

ACTION: Guus to organise straw poll on f2f location
   DONE
   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35495/ftf2005/

ACTION: Ralph investigate what action may be taken when an interested
   participant has been unable to get a response from his AC Rep
   DONE?!?:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Apr/0048.html


2. LIAISON


2.1 Proposed resolution httpRange-14

ACTION: Chairs to discuss the httpRange-14 issue at the coordination level


2.2 OMG: ODM review

ACTION: Guus to review OWL metamodel
ACTION: Deb to go over OWL metamodel and provide a summary

1
2.3 XML Schema Last Call

on hold until XSD LC document(s) are published:
   ACTION: jjc to review XML schema LC draft [8]
   ACTION: jeff to review XML schema LC draft [9]


3. TF UPDATE


3.1 PORT (Alistair)

ACTION: Alistair to think about machine-readable change policies

Update:
    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Apr/0015.html

- publication plan


3.2 OEP (Deb/Chris)

- publication status of Notes

classes-as-values published as note:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Apr/0047.html


3.3 WordNet (Aldo)

ACTION: Aldo to propose an update the Wordnet TF description

New documents:
Ontowordnet
     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0066.html
WordNet data model:
     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0068.html
ISLE lexical entries
     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Feb/0069.html


3.4 XML Schema datatypes (Jeremy)

ACTION: Ralph help Jeff and Jeremy with XML Schema Datatype
   publication request

Review by XML Schema WG member:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Apr/0051.html

- publicatiobn status


3.5 Vocabulary management (TomB)

Staus/reboorting message:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Apr/0057.html


3.6 RDF-in-HTML (Ben)

ACTION: DanBri help write an rdf schema for the additional xhtml2
   namespace elements
ACTION: Gavin find out from his community and contacts if they have
   use cases


3.7 ADTF (Libby)


3.8 RDFTM (Steve)

ACTION: pepper to change reference to RDF semantics [3]

- publication status


3.9 Tutorial Page

ACTION: Jeff to talk with Benjamin to propose a process for submission
   of FAQ questions


3.10 SE TF

Telecon 12 April:
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2005Apr/0058.html


4, AOB



--
Free University Amsterdam, Computer Science
De Boelelaan 1081a, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tel: +31 20 598 7739/7718; E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/
Received on Thursday, 21 April 2005 11:24:40 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:17:16 GMT