Re: meeting record: 2005-04-07 SWBPD telecon

From: Jeff Pan <pan@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 18:51:16 +0100
To: <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>, "Ralph R. Swick" <swick@w3.org>, "Guus Schreiber" <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>

Hi Ralph and Guus,

>   Guus: for an invited expert, we need a good description of a person
>   with the required expertise and an explanation of why this expertise
>   is not available among the W3C Membership
>   ... main point is that the critical expertise is not present in the WG
>   and justification for why the recommended person works for an
>   organization that is not a W3C Member

I am a bit confused here. Please advise if the candidate should provide justifications for

1) why the candidate works for an organization that is not a W3C Member,

 or

2)  why the organisation (that the candidate works for) is not a member of W3C.

Greetings,
Jeff

--
Dr. Jeff Z. Pan  ( http://DL-Web.man.ac.uk/ )
School of Computer Science, The University of Manchester