[VM, ALL] Sketch of a new doc: Some Things That Hashless HTTP URIs Can Name

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 11:05:40 -0400
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

Just to let the WG (and especially the Vocab Management
Task Force whose filetree I've put this in) know. I started
a document that is intended to go some way towards articulating
a middleground position on the hash/slash/httpRange questions
recently discussed here. Specifically, it tries to articulate a
list of some things that hashless HTTP URIs can name, and to tell
a story about why it is OK for RDF properties and classes to be on
that list. Haven't got there yet, but the doc's in the Web so
I thought it best to let you all know. I've added various disclaimers;
I can add more if folks feel it necessary.

I would be interested in feedback from WG and TF members on whether
you believe this is worth spending some time on pursuing...

cheers,

Dan