[PORT] Tom's comments on the spec (was RE: [PORT] moving SKOS Core fwd)

Hi Tom,

How about if I do the following for now:

[Abstract]

This edition of the SKOS Core Vocabulary Specification [http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/spec/2005-03-31] s/is the authoritative/gives a human-readable account of the SKOS Core Vocabulary at the time of publication.

[Introduction]

This edition of the SKOS Core Vocabulary Specification [http://www.w3.org/2004/02/skos/core/spec/2005-03-31] s/is the authoritative/gives a human-readable account of the SKOS Core Vocabulary at the time of publication.

N.B. the [@@TODO]s are intended to be replaced with the URLs of the latest public working draft editions, which we don't have yet.

Ralph, what should I cite to point the reader to the difference between an editor's WD, a public WD, a working group note, a rec?  Should we put a short description in the doc?

Will leave the rest for another day.

Cheers,

Al.