Re: Graphical notation from Representing Values note

Ellen

The notation is ad hoc borrowed partly from Natasha Noy with some variants which I have used for some time.   Guus Schreiber has a specific proposal for extensions of UML to OWL.   Network Inference.  This note should reach Gary Ng who is on SWBP mailing list and is the appropriate contact there.

It is an area in which I am very interested but have not yet detailed proposals.

Regards

Alan

--
Alan L Rector