Re: Reminder: Dan Chang to participate in SWBP telecon

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

>Christopher Welty wrote:
>> Just a reminder that Dan Chang of IBM, one of the authors of the OMG OWL
>> proposal (sorry if I'm not using the correct term - we know what I
>> mean),
>
>Does anyone have a pointer to the proposal please?

Chris Welty was referring to the Ontology Definition Metamodel (ODM).  You
should be able to access it via:
http://www.omg.org/cgi-bin/doc?ontology/04-08-01.pdf

As previously mentioned, the published version is already slightly
out of date.  In particular, the DL Base metamodel is to be moved to
an informative annex.

-Evan