Re: comment: working draft on n-ary relations note

Dear Gian,

Thank you very much for your elaborate comments. It is interesting to
see how you would represent it in a different language (NKRL, in your
case). I would like to point out, however, that the mission of this
Working Group is to propose solutions specifically for RDF and OWL
languages -- the Semantic Web languages recommended by W3C.

It is also not clear what is the problem with the generality that you
are referring to? Note that the goal of the note is not to present a
general solution on how you would represent anything with the verb
"purchase" in it, but rather how to express a certain knowledge
structure in RDF/OWL. You may have misinterpreted our goals.

Thanks a lot again for your comments.

Natasha