Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Mike

I don't seem to have received the original of this -

ALL OEP folk...

Nor of most of the other things under the heading
OEP Task Force.

Could we please be sure to copy things to the main swbp list or establish a separate list.  It is easy to leave people off
private lists. (I also understand more now about the comment from Debby on part-of which was a complete mystery to me last night.  I see I am not on the recipients list for the fragments below).

Thanks

Alan