From: w3c-xml-schema-wg-request@w3.org
[mailto:w3c-xml-schema-wg-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Jeremy Carroll
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 8:54 AM
To: w3c-xml-schema-wg@w3.org
Cc: SWBPD
Subject: XML Schema Datatypes + Semantic Web

Hello again,

I have worked through your various comments, and have updated the Task
Force description, now at:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-swbp-wg/2004Sep/att-0100/

The Component Designators is highly relevant, as are some of the
XPath/XQuery documents. We have had some conversations with the
XPath/XQuery people, but it seems that they are bandwidth limited, and
would rather comment on documents, than participate in the task force
directly.

So, I repeat the invitation to you to join in this TF. I am currently
expecting to produce a very rough sketch of a first note to be discussed
at the SW Best Practices + Deployment WG F2F 1st and 2nd Nov, hopefully
proceeding to publication shortly after. The goal of this publication is
to generate public feedback on the two issues, and potential solutions.

It would be possible to dial in to the relevant sessions of the F2F meeting.

Are any XML Schema WG partipants interested in any of:
- participating in TF
- helping co-ordinate TF
- attending F2F session (either remotely or in person, Bristol UK)

yours

Jeremy Carroll