[XSCH] XPath eq, practical datatype issues and formal specification

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 17:39:28 +0000
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
CC: Jeff Pan <pan@cs.man.ac.uk>, SWBPD <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Jeremy Carroll wrote:
 > (but
> I've also got a soufflé to bake ...)

I am just about to start cooking ...

but I have checked in what I've done so far on value spaces it is at:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/XSCH/xsch-sw/

particularly

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/XSCH/xsch-sw/#sec-values

I've started on the hard bit, which is trying to articulate how what is
essential a practical programmers idea of equality (XPath eq) can be
used within RDF and OWL despite, in the corner cases, being neither
transitive nor reflexive.

Any help would be appreciated:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/XSCH/xsch-sw/#sec-values-eq

I hope to continue this tomorrow a bit, but I have less time than today.