Re: [XSCH] possible note skectch

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 12:34:34 +0000
To: Jeff Pan <pan@cs.man.ac.uk>
CC: SWBPD <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

Jeff Pan wrote:
>>I had a further thought that it would be worth having a new short
>>section on duration during the readers attention to the fact that F&O
>>(??? or is it some other XSLT/XQuery WD) does solve the problems with
>>duration by replacing it with yearMonthDuration and hourMinuteSecond
>>duration (or something like that). This is another leftover from the
>>recommendation round.
>

> Very interesting. Do you have any links about the solution of F&O?

Hi Jeff and all,

I have updated the note skecth to include a durations section which I
assert is finished. I will work on value section this afternoon, (but
I've also got a soufflé to bake ...)

Note sketch:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/XSCH/xsch-sw/

I've also updated the TF description, to reflect the change of plan with
respect to XML Schema and XSLT and XQuery WGs

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/XSCH/

I've added Jeff to the participants, and deleted Jim (with regret).

I've also finally added test cases to the deliverables as requested by Jos.

Also I've put Jeff as a co-editor of the editors draft, counting on a
contribution to do with DL.

Jeremy

PS
Ralph - to get the files serving as UTF-8 I mucked around with .htaccess
files - is that the right way to do it?