Re: [RDFTM] Getting the TF rolling

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:22:05 -0500
To: "Steve Pepper" <pepper@ontopia.net>
Cc: "SWBPD list" <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

At 11:18 AM 11/24/2004 +0100, Steve Pepper wrote:

>Now that the RDF/Topic Maps Interoperability Task Force has
>been officially approved by the WG, I would like to get down
>to real work as soon as possible.

that's reasonable, thanks for moving things along, Steve.

>... As far as this message
>is concerned, silence will in general be interpreted as consent...

I do not accept that statement.  Silence from me is to be interpreted
as at most a sign of having only the same 1,440 minutes in every
day that others have.  When I give my consent, I do so explicitly.

I hope to be able to read and reply to the rest of your message soon.

-Ralph