Re: [VM] Draft available on the Wiki

On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 01:29:46PM -0800, Uschold, Michael F wrote:
> The draft I see at this URL looks like an in-progress draft in
> development with lots of notes about tasks of things to be done to
> complete the draft.

Correct.

> I'm wondering if I have the wrong URL, because it would seem to make
> more sense to wait for a more/lees complete draft before everyone was
> given a few weeks to respond in a formalish manner.
>
> i.e  Please clarify the semantics of 'draft' :-)

It is a call to the VM task force members to contribute bits
of text about their assigned topics at the places marked in
the draft.  I see this very much as an "input" phase, where
TF members input unpolished text without much regard for style.

The plan is for me to take what we have on December 10 and
try to edit that into something more coherent which the BP
group as a whole could start to review.

Tom

--
Dr. Thomas Baker                        Thomas.Baker@izb.fraunhofer.de
Institutszentrum Schloss Birlinghoven         mobile +49-160-9664-2129