From: Phil Tetlow [mailto:philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 11:18 PM
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org; Jeff Pan
Subject: Fw: Semantic Web and Software Engineering Task Force

Phil Tetlow
Senior Consultant
IBM Business Consulting Services
Mobile. (+44) 7740 923328
----- Forwarded by Phil Tetlow/UK/IBM on 09/11/2004 02:13 -----

             Phil
             Tetlow/UK/IBM
             08/11/2004 14:25          "Guus Schreiber"
                                       <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>, "David Wood"
                                       <dwood@tucanatech.com>
                                                                        cc
                                       "Jeff Pan" <pan@cs.man.ac.uk>
                                       <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Fw: Semantic Web and Software
                                       Engineering Task Force

Guus, David

Just a quick note to state that I second Jeff's motion to establish a Task
Force on "The Semantic Web and Software Engineering". Please see my
additional comments below.

Regards

Phil Tetlow
Senior Consultant
IBM Business Consulting Services
Mobile. (+44) 7740 923328
----- Forwarded by Phil Tetlow/UK/IBM on 08/11/2004 14:17 -----

             "Jeff Pan"
             <pan@cs.man.ac.uk
             Sent by:                  "Guus Schreiber"
             public-swbp-wg-re         <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>, "David Wood"
             quest@w3.org              <dwood@tucanatech.com>
                                                                        cc
                                       Phil Tetlow/UK/IBM@IBMGB,
             03/11/2004 07:55          <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Semantic Web and Software
                                       Engineering Task Force

Guus and David,

I would like to propose a new Task Force "Semantic Web and Software
Engineering". Could you point me to the formal precedure of proposing a new
TF please?

Greetings,
Jeff

--
Jeff Z. Pan  ( http://DL-Web.man.ac.uk/ )
School of Computer Science, The University of Manchester

On Wednesday, November 03, 2004 12:01 PM, Phil Tetlow wrote:

> Jeff,
>
> The more I think about your idea of establishing a W3C Best Practices
Task
> Force around the use of Semantic Web Technologies in Software
Engineering,