Semantic Web and Software Engineering Task Force

From: Phil Tetlow <philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 07:01:49 -0500
To: "Jeff Z. Pan" <pan@cs.man.ac.uk>, public-swbp-wg@w3.org

Jeff,

The more I think about your idea of establishing a W3C Best Practices Task
Force around the use of Semantic Web Technologies in Software Engineering,
the more it makes real sense - Its far more encompassing and valuable than
my clumsy idea. I can think of a number of important issues and ideas that
could be discussed and I also think that its very existence would send out
some important signals to a number of interested and influential
communities.

I would be more than willing to run/chair such a Task Force. Would you like
to propose its creation?

Regards

Phil Tetlow
Senior Consultant