Re: [OEP] Draft of a note on n-ary relations

Two weeks ago Natasha wrote:
> People seem to have agreed that doing a pattern on n-ary (reified)
> relations would be a useful thing to have. Alan Rector and I actually
> had a chance to work it out and you can see the first draft  of our
> effort at
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2004May/att-0003/n-aryRelations.html
>
> It's nowhere near as complicated or as controversial (we hope) as the
> Classes as Values one. In fact, it's rather simple, almost too simple
> to be a pattern. On the other hand, it seems to be on a topic that many
> newcomers to OWL have questions on.
>
> As usual, please feel free to poke holes in it and all feedback is
> welcome.

Sorry to lag behind, but that are indeed interesting patterns
and by coincidence I happened to work on some similar internal
stuff to model reference values for diagnostic measurements...
While trying to use your N3 examples straight from the web, we
found an obstructing first line i.e.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
and maybe it's also better to have for instance
@prefix : <http://a.com/ontology/diagnosis#> .
Anyhow, our tests that way succeeded and you do a great job :)