Re: Close to final draft of "classes as values" note

Natasha, Pat

Looking at Pat's comments, they seem to fall into two groups:  scope and substance.

"Classes as values" in the broad sense iis a big problem with several quite different use cases and probably the hardest thing we could take on.  .

The paper is really about indicating the subject of  resources using OWL ontologies.  This is a prime use case for the Semantic Web.  So why not limit it to that? Perhaps give it a title something along those lines and mention in the body that it is one example of a nexus of problems around "classes as values".

Regards

Alan

--
Alan L Rector