RE: [WNET] Request for change of time for TF telecon on July 1st

I have not seen a response from Guus on this yet.  As it was he who called
the meeting, that leaves me unclear when its happening.  I think Guus will
be more concerned about progress being made than about being there
personally.  Aldo, as TF leader I think its your call, so I'd encourage you
to send a "Having heard no objections, the telecon is at ..." message.

Aldo, I assume you will be in the chair.  Things you might include in your
agenda are:

  - quick review of charter

  - taking stock of where we are:

    o relationship with WNET folks
    o documents/deliverables
    o starting phase 2 work in parallel?  First steps?

  - technical discussion around current rdfs draft

  - Plan (a plan has times and deliverables)

Sorry for overdoing the process stuff.  I'm just trying to get things clear.

Brian