Re: review Working Drafts linked from WG home page

Ralph

Thanks

I had kept the same overall title for mailing list consistency, but in view of the comments, perhaps it would be best if we could rename the Lists-of-values as "Specifying-values" which is closer to its current title.

We should change the subject lines in future emails accordingly.

Regards

Alan

PS Tom - please note the proof-read version sent out after the Telcon.  Again, apologies for the inconenience caused.

Alan

--
Alan L Rector
Professor of Medical Informatics