[WNET] Request for change of time for TF telecon on July 1st

From: Aldo Gangemi <a.gangemi@istc.cnr.it>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 02:45:29 +0200
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

Following my request in yesterday's WG telecon, I am asking potential
attendees to the scheduled WNET TF telecon on July 1st, 14:00 UTC, to
anticipate it to June 30th, 14:00 UTC.
Sorry for that, but I'll be on travel on July 1st, and stopping it
for the telecon could be difficult (or costly ;)). BTW, if this is an
issue for someone willing to attend the telecon, I'll find a way to
do it.

In case none is against my request, I kindly ask the responsible to
modify the arrangement of the telecon appropriately.

Best
Aldo

--
Aldo Gangemi