[ALL] some mail problems resolved

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 10:32:40 -0400
To: public-swbp-wg@w3.org

I believe I have resolved the problem that caused several of Aldo's
messages (and a few others) not to reach the mailing list.

The list was set on only accept mail from a (large) list of known
e-mail addresses.  If people posted from addresses different
that the one they subscribed to the list then the messages were
held for moderation -- and I wasn't paying attention.

As the WG intends now to use the list to receive public comments,
this list of 21000 known-good subscribers to W3C lists won't suffice.
I have now opened the list to accept mail from any address.  Our
separate "archive approval" system will -- we hope -- stop most of
the spam that might otherwise hit the list.

I apologize for the foulup, particularly to Aldo.