Lists-of-values - another quick revision

From: Alan Rector <rector@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 18:15:18 +0100
To: best-practice <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>
All

Here is a quick adjustment for a final version of what was "Lists of Values" I have, at least tentatively, retitled it as "Specified Values" following Ian's comment.  As usual, all words have extra meanings.  "Lists" had been chosen as neutral.  I hope just 'specified' is less committed.

Hopefully, therefore, it is now consistently "collections of specified values" and appropriate variants.  "Enumerated" and "set" are avoided for the general case as they have technical meanings within the document itself.

The General Issue section is slightly expanded.  The serious errors spotted are fixed and it has gone off for proof-reading but is not yet back.

Regards

Alan

--
Alan L Rector