Re: Lists of Values [OEP}

All

Here is yet another revised version using Health rather than anything intrinsically quantitative as the quality and with, I hope, the other comments responded to.  The diagrams seem bigger now here.  I hope they come through for others.  There remain some odd things with comments some of which have come out underlined instead of italicised in some browsers for reasons I haven't had time to dig into the HTML to spot.

Comments and touch ups please. I hope this can now go out as a first working draft.

Good luck.

Regards

Alan

--