[XSCH] status and update

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 14:51:31 +0100
To: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Cc: SWBPD <public-swbp-wg@w3.org>

My current understanding is that:
- this TF currently is needing to get support from XML Schema WG
- Ralph and I between have so far failed to engage such support.
- I failed to meet up with appropriate XML Schema people in NY
- I am unaware of Ralph having made more formal contact.

I suggest the next action should be to try and get an invite for myself
or Ralph or both or the TF to attend an XML Schema telecon and explain
what we're about and try and get this support. Once we have this, then
the TF can get moving - without it, there's no point.

I am willing to take actions along such lines from this week's telecon
(which I do not believe I will attend). I would expect to send any
e-mail arising on Monday or Tuesday next week.