Re: [WNET] TF description

At 10:30 +0100 7-06-2004, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
>Aldo Gangemi wrote:
>>

>>Yes I have. Some of them have replied and wait for drafts to take any action.
>
>Personally, as much as possible I would like to see all such
>messages cc-ed to this list; if that is inappropriately public then
>cc-ed to w3c-archive@w3.org (member confidential) and pointers
>posted to this list.
>
>Jeremy

Thanks for the hint, Jeremy. I remember to have forwarded the message
I have sent to those involved in the TF. Some of the replies were
tentatively cc-ed to the list, but they have never reached it for
permission issues. I'll collect and forward them to the archive.

Aldo Gangemi
Research Scientist
Laboratory for Applied Ontology
Institute for Cognitive Sciences and Technology
National Research Council (ISTC-CNR)
Via Nomentana 56, 00161, Roma, Italy
Tel: +390644161535
Fax: +3906824737