Re: Notifying the Topic Map Community about N-ary Relations Draft

no one that i am aware of have notified the group (is there a mailing list?)
however, there is a topic map literate person (bernard vatant)  who has
provided a proposed appendix to the draft so he may be the most
appropriate person to make the connection.
The email might point both to the current draft of the document and to
the email sent by bernard with the proposed annex.

Deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory